Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I have turned into a incureable insomniac, its 5 in the morning and i still can't sleep, this anomaly has given me a chance to go back and catch on some of my non scientific reading that i have been ignoring of late. This has given me a chnace for intropection, as Krishnamurthy would say: Creative thinking.
All of us seem to be stuck in a rut, according to K it is due to the imitative thinking, to understand ourselves we need to shut ourselves from the external propoganda that so surrounds us, this is the only way to discover our truth. Change has to begin inwards, it has to start wih our minds, the world can only be moved from the rut if there is deeper psychological change.
My grandfather once told me: we all owe the world we live in, world does'nt owe us. ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home